200 hour YOga teacher training in Ubud
Get best 200hour Yoga Teacher Training in Ubud with Parahita Yoga Teacher Training Course. You can choose which teacher training course suitable for you. Namaste!
Dive deeper into the true art of yoga teachings and philosophy, get best yoga teacher training in bali with join Parahita Yoga Teacher Training at the beautiful Bhanuswari Resort & Spa, Ubud-Bali. Deepen your courting along with your yoga exercise, build a day by day exercise of asana, pranayama, and meditation, benefit the talent set you will need to teach others.
You’ll emerge with a broader expertise in Vinyasa, yoga philosophy, pranayama, and meditation. If you live and breathe the yogi way of life, you will be mind blown with the scenic location that is close to the beach, only 15 minutess with calmer waves, serene white-sand shores, thrills in the offing, a nightlife scene.
25 Days 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Ubud with Parahita Yoga
- Intensive study on learning yoga philosophy and the art of teaching
- 200-hour Hatha Vinyasa Internationally accredited Yoga Alliance official certificate
- Practice and share the experience with certified and professional Yoga Practitioners
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary Healthy Vegan/Vegetarian lunch and Dinner
- 24 nights accommodation in the beautiful Bali.
- Deeply Transformative inner journey
25 days with instruction in English
Spoken languages: English
The maximum participants in the group is 20.
Airport transfer included: Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport
DAILY SCHEDULE EXAMPLE
07:00 – 07:45 Meditation
07:45 – 09:15 Asana practice
09:15 – 10:15 Breakfast
10:15 – 13:30 Workshop / Lecture
13:30 – 14:30 Lunch
14:30 – 17:30 Workshop
17:45 – 19:15 Asana Practice
19:30 – End Dinner & Rest
*Time maybe change without prior notice
- 24 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers pick up and drop off
- Balinese healing massage
- Ceremony at Bali Water Temple, opening and closing ceremony
- Daily workshops
- All meals
- In-depth yoga philosophy classes
- Manual books
- Meditation and breathwork
- Morning and evening yoga asana practice
- Sanskrit mantras
- Unlimited purified drinking water
- 200-hour certificate to register with Yoga Alliance upon successful completion
- Parahita t-shirt/top and tote bag
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flight tickets
- Other activities and day tours
- Personal expenses
HOW TO GET THERE
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
DPS Airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport Airport transfer included: Ngurah Rai International Airport.
No additional charges. You can request this after make a payment.
- A reservation requires a deposit of 20% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 90 days before the arrival date.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 90 days before arrival.
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hour reception
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair access
- No pets allowed
- Express check-in/ -out
- 24-hour check-in
- On-site car park
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Continental breakfast
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Electric kettle
- Free breakfast
- Special diet menus
Leisure & Sports
- Spa & wellness centre
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Barbeque grills
- Garden area
- Room service
- Car hire
- Dry cleaning
- Bicycle hire
- Medical facilities service
- Airport shuttle
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Ironing facilities
- Air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Private bathroom
- Sitting area
- Rollaway beds
- Dressing area
- Living room
- Bottled water
- Children’s menu
- Free toiletries
- Dining table
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/ Satellite television
- Babysitting/Child services
- In-room air conditioning
- Bathtub shower combination
During this training program, you will be staying at Bhanuswari Resort, Spa and Yoga.
Hidden away in the southern foothills of Bali, just a short 10-minute drive from Ubud city center, Bhanuswari Resort & Spa gives new meaning to the word “tranquility”.
The breath-taking beauty of terraced rice fields, towering coconut trees, natural spring-fed streams and luscious flowering gardens envelop this perfectly secluded sanctuary of peace.
From the Balinese architects who designed the resort, to the local builders who have constructed it, and the Balinese staff and management continuing to operate it, Bhanuswari remains an authentic and genuinely Balinese resort.
Even the resort’s furnishings are made from local coconut wood, and the artworks featured throughout the resort’s rooms and villas have been created by local artists and craftspeople.
Known as a center for spiritual awakenings, creative inspiration, and restorative healing, Ubud has long been visited by travelers the world over in search of calm and serenity.
Bhanuswari embodies the essence of this Ubud tradition, providing guests a much-needed escape from the every day; a place of stillness and solitude, where they may once again regain their sense of inner balance, and find greater peace of mind.
Their unique resort grounds and natural spa setting provide a relaxing getaway for singles, couples and families alike, seeking a peaceful retreat, enabling them to unwind and re-energize.
Bordered with coconut trees and encompassed by spring-fed streams and the Petanu River, the soothing sounds of nature are heard throughout the resort.
The training package includes breakfast with complimentary lunch and dinner during the course except on the day off. Unlimited drinking water will also be provided, the food caters for a vegetarian/vegetarian option.
THE FOLLOWING MEALS ARE INCLUDED:
THE FOLLOWING DIETARY REQUIREMENT(S) ARE SERVED AND/OR CATERED FOR:
*) If you have special dietary requirements it’s a good idea to communicate it to us when making a reservation in the package price
Yoga Teacher Training In Ubud
Why Choose Us
The Benefits you will get when you choose to reserve your mat with Parahita Yoga Bali
WHY PICK PARAHITA YOGA FOR YOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
Started in 2016, Parahita perceived yoga culture has shifted, Yoga has lost its spirituality in each of the pose that is without understanding the process, the benefit, the purpose and the meaning. It encouraged Parahita to make a change in their organization values. In Parahita, Yoga is more than an exercise to get sweat or flexibility. In Parahita, Yoga is the way of life to unite the human spirit with the divine. Parahita designed the practical aspects of the philosophy to find “Samadhi” in the performance of duties in everyday life.
Parahita is a Registered yoga school (RYS) accredited internationally by Yoga Alliance located in beautiful Bali. Parahita has held 200-hour Yoga Teacher Trainings and Yoga Retreats at several places like Gianyar, Ubud, Sanur and Canggu every month, all-around the years and proudly graduated more than hundreds yogis in the last couple years.
Upon your completion of the trainings, you are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as 200-hour Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®) and soon you become an Experienced Registered Yoga teacher (E-RYT) you will be eligible to register yourself as a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program (YACEP).
Feel authentic experience of yoga journey, starts within yourself through yourself to yourself.
This program provides students with a comprehensive foundation in the theoretical, scientific, and experiential training of yogic teachings and practices. The curriculums honor most of yoga traditions, Philosophy and acknowledging the complex interrelationship between body, mind, and soul. The program provides a comprehensive understanding of the classical and theoretical foundations of yoga, as well as extensive knowledge of anatomy systems from an integrative and holistic perspective, and the ability to integrate diverse approaches with yoga practices. It provides a strong foundation in the theories of benefit to the practice of yoga and embraces the diversity. The program provides the skills to integrate the teachings from this curriculum to assess the needs of students, design and implement effective programs, and evaluate the effectiveness of these programs. You will be able to teach Students how to tailor the practices of yoga to address their individual needs. The Parahita value builds a strong community of graduated students.
How skillful you have to be to join this course? If you have regular yoga practice then you are ready. An advanced yogi is not a person who can do advanced postures, an advanced yogi is someone who does yoga with a willingness to learn, an understanding of the limit of their own body and maturity. This course is not only for aspiring teachers but also for the anyone who wants to deepen their practice, this course will give the experienced yogi a new perspective of yoga.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Focused on Hatha and Vinyasa yoga poses, experience and analyze every pose with different categories of postures (backbending, forward fold, lateral etc) and learn how to adapt the poses to make it suitable for their body.
- Practices, learn about the variation of each posture, learn about the functional approach of the poses, develop the awareness of the body and the mind. The trainees will also learn how to analyze the adjustment rules of the yin yoga poses in order to be able to give a clear understanding of how a student will do a pose.
- How to create sequence on their own, depending on the purpose of the practice. Trainee will be taught to identify the sequences needed for specific class (beginner, intermediate or advance).
- Developing their intuition by observing the going on classes, where they learn to understand the need of the class how to help student in the class. Memories the name of the pose in English and Sanskrit and how to make simple and clear instruction in clueing the pose.
- Pranayama practice and learn how do it properly and in combination with the usage of the certain mudra. The trainees will learn about Ujjayi pranayama, Tibetan pranayama, nadhi Sodhana etc. So they shall be able to teach it properly.
- Do and learn the basic methodology of meditation and Chanting based on ancient knowledge of Tantra and Taoist Yoga. It is to deepen their understanding to learned the technique, develop the awareness and concentration.
- Discuss Philosophy of Tantra, Ashtanga Yoga Patanjali, Advaita, Bhagavad Gita and other Philosophy. To acquire deeper understanding and be able to do short presentation about it.
- Learn about: Fascia (connective tissues) of the body, spine, hips, muscle and trunk anatomy. Also learn how to apply the anatomy knowledge into a pose to know about the benefit of a pose and to learn the adjustment of the poses based on the human anatomy.
- Learn about each of the 7 cakras, their characteristic, sounds and colors, and also the correlation between Cakra and Meridian and apply the knowledge into the yoga poses.
- Trainee will be guided on the methods to teach in a class and be given the opportunity to practice teaching at the end of the training. Trainees will be divided into groups, using the sequence they have practiced and experienced, techniques that have been taught, and teach to their fellow trainees and lead the class.
frequently asked questions
We know you might have a lot of questions before starting the journey with us, and we are so happy to be able to answer all of your questions.
Parahita Yoga Teacher
Take a look closer to Parahita Yoga Teachers / Instructors